Black Foam Board has become very popular and is an ideal way to add that extra dimension to your presentations and will make it stand out from the crowd. The most popular sizes of Black Foamboard is A0, A1 and A2. It has a solid black Foam core, and a slight matt finish to the outer Black paper surface. This board is CFC Free, very strong, rigid but amazingly light in weight. Most of our customers use Black Foam board as for mounting their presentations or for backing pictures when framing. Model makers also have great uses for this very versitile product. If you require any further information about Black West Foam Board products or a sample please don't hesitate to get in touch.
Sheets sizes and quantities
- A0 1188mm x 841mm (box of 10 sheets)
- A1 594mm x 841mm (box of 10 sheets)
- A2 420mm x 594mm (box of 20 sheets)
- A3 297mm x 420mm (box of 10 sheets)
- 20" x 30" 508mm x 762mm (box of 25 sheets)
- 30" x 40" 762mm x 1016mm (box of 25 sheets)
- 40" x 60" 1016mm x 1524mm (box of 25 sheets)
- 8' x 4' 2440 x 1220mm (box of 25 sheets)
Available in boxed quantities only
Please note 60" x 40" and 8' x 4' are not available for next day or next day am delivery
Tips when using Black Foam Board
When cutting this board please make sure you use a sharp craft knife or Swann Morton scalpel knife so you get a very clean cut. (please be careful when using these knives as they are very sharp). Black Foam board can be glued using foam 2 foam glue or images can be mounted using 3M Spray adhesives. Please store sheets of board flat and in an evironment the is not suseptable to major changes in temperature.