Pantone Fashion Home & Interiors Color Specifier & Color Guide Set
Need it tomorrow?
Place your order by 4PM and select Next Working Day at checkout.
FHIP230a Pantone Fashion, Home & Interior Color Specifier & Color Guide Set
315 New Colours just added! This convenient bundle combines portable colour inspiration for hard and soft goods, with perforated chips for sharing your selections. This set includes the Fashion, Home + Interiors (FHI) Color Guide as a versatile reference tool and the Color Specifier desktop reference with removable chips for palette development. Ideal for designers to communicate colour with clients and suppliers, both on the go and in the office.
- Access all 2,625 Pantone Fashion, Home + Interiors System Colours as a lacquer coating on paper for hard home goods (Textile Paper–Green, or TPG format)
- Pantone’s TPG Colours correspond to our Textile Cotton System (TCX) so you can coordinate colours for textiles, paints, and coated surfaces like leather or metal
- Color Specifier and Color Guide Set includes two portable, handheld fan guides and a two-volume desk reference binder
- Color Guide features seven Pantone Colours per page
- Color Specifier displays seven Pantone Colours per page, with six tear-away 1.59 x 1.59 cm chips per color
- The TPG (Textile Paper – Green) suffix indicates a lead- and chromium-free formulation of our TPX lacquer coatings, for a safer, environmentally friendly product
- Features 2,625 FHI colours, including the latest 315 market-driven, trend-relevant colours
- Improved chromatic layout organizes all 2,625 FHI colours by colour family
- Color Specifier chips display colours with their corresponding number, Color Guide displays colors with both name and number
- Specifier’s removable chip format has three-sided color bleed, most ideal when evaluating colour
- Use for hard home, ceramics, textiles, apparel, paint, cosmetics, fashion accessories, and leather goods
- Use for colour inspiration and sharing colours, building palettes and mood boards, and specification, evaluation, and production at the office, lab, or on the go
- Visualise colour on both hard and soft surfaces, enabling a versatile design process
- Bring Colour to Life, Digitally
Learn how Pantone® Connect for Adobe Creative Cloud allows you to take your physical Pantone colours into your digital workflow through Adobe® Creative Cloud (InDesign®, Photoshop®, and Illustrator®).
Where possible, all orders placed before 4pm will be shipped that day (subject to stock levels) on one of the following services:
Estimated delivery costs
Small items Royal Mail £3.75
Standard Delivery £5.95
Next Working Day£7.95
Next Day AM (before noon) £12.95
Saturday Delivery £17.95
Orders over £75.00 in value Standard Delivery Free
Restrictions apply for certain postcode areas, please refer to our Delivery section for specific details.