Pantone Formula Guide coated uncoated
Need it tomorrow?
Place your order by 4PM and select Next Working Day at checkout.
Pantone Formula Guide, coated & uncoated, the most popular, versatile guide for print and graphics, incorporating 294 new trend colours. Graphics Direct are a Pantone Autorized partner so you always get the latest up to date guides. Next day delivery available.
- Provides more direct matches between Pantone’s Graphics and Fashion, Home + Interiors Systems for enhanced colour consistency across a variety of materials
- The colour reference used around the world for inspiration, specification, and accuracy in print and digital design
- With this valuable tool, designers can quickly select, communicate, and compare colours for logo designs, packaging, and signage
- The guide also provides colour formulations for properly mixing all Pantone Spot colour inks.
- Displays all 2,161 market-driven spot colours on coated and uncoated stock
- Use from design inspiration to press check
- Two compact fan decks for easy viewing and portability
- Pantone Spot colours are available in most digital design programmes
- SKU: GP1601A
- Handheld decks provide on-the-go references
- Printed on the most commonly used paper stock weights (100 lb coated and 80 lb uncoated)
- Lighting Indicator page demonstrates when lighting conditions are suitable for colour evaluation
- Use for the design of logos and branding, marketing materials, packaging, and other graphics applications
- Ink formulations help printers accurately achieve Pantone Spot colours on printed materials
- Used around the globe for communicating consistent colour throughout workflow and supply chain
- Bring Colour to Life, Digitally
Learn how Pantone® Extension for Adobe Creative Cloud allows you to take your physical Pantone colours into your digital workflow through Adobe® Creative Cloud (InDesign®, Photoshop®, and Illustrator®).
Where possible, all orders placed before 4pm will be shipped that day (subject to stock levels) on one of the following services:
Estimated delivery costs
Small items Royal Mail £3.75
Standard Delivery £5.95
Next Working Day£7.95
Next Day AM (before noon) £12.95
Saturday Delivery £17.95
Orders over £75.00 in value Standard Delivery Free
Restrictions apply for certain postcode areas, please refer to our Delivery section for specific details.