Airbrush Starter Set
Need it tomorrow?
Place your order by 4PM and select Next Working Day at checkout.
Harder & Steenbeck Airbrush Starter Set
If you are new to airbrushing but don't want to invest too much to begin with then this Harder & Steenbeck Airbrush Starter Set includes everything you need to get started in airbrushing at an affordable price
- Set includes
- Harder & Steenbeck Ultra Airbrush
- Sparmax DC-25 compressor
- 2m Braided airbrush hose
- 5 Pro-Color 30ml acrylic paints (Colours included - black, white, red, blue, yellow)
- 30ml Airbrush cleaning fluid
- Harder & Steenbeck "Airbrush Workshop" DVD
- Operating instructions
- Sturdy storage / transport box with handle
- Ultra-lightweight and palm-sized, the DC-25 will not take up a lot of room in your workspace, and if it starts to, just move it somewhere else! A tried and tested easy to use model that offers portability along with a soft and even airflow; ideal for low pressure airbrush applications.
- 6>8 L/min (0.2 > 0.28 CFM) Flow
- 30 psi (2 bar) Max. Pressure
- 2m braided hose with 1/8" BSP-P airbrush connector
- Weight - 0.4 kg
- 100 x 105 x 50mm (WxDxH)
- The Harder & Steenbeck Ultra airbrush is an entry level airbrush & is ideally suited to the beginner looking for a well-built & reliable airbrush at an affordable price
- Fitted with an 0.2mm needle / nozzle combination & 2ml push in paint cup for general & detail airbrushing work
- The Ultra is a double action, internal mix, gravity fed airbrush, featuring H&S's self-centring "drop in" nickel silver nozzle which can be removed without tools for simple cleaning & maintenance
- The Ultra has a stainless steel needle & solvent resistant PTFE needle seal & is supplied in a protective presentation case
To further expand the capabilities of the Ultra, an optional 0.4mm needle / nozzle set & 5ml paint cup are available - these allow the Ultra to be used for larger projects where greater paint flow & coverage is required.
Where possible, all orders placed before 4pm will be shipped that day (subject to stock levels) on one of the following services:
Estimated delivery costs
Small items Royal Mail £3.45
Standard Delivery £4.99
Next Working Day£6.95
Next Day AM (before noon) £11.95
Orders over £75.00 in value Standard Delivery Free
Restrictions apply for certain postcode areas, please refer to our Delivery section for specific details.