Blundell Harling Metal Plan Chests
Need it tomorrow?
Place your order by 4PM and select Next Working Day at checkout.
Blundell Harling is renowned for manufacturing a range of heavy-duty Plan Chests to the highest standard, which are compliant with Health and Safety and Data Protection requirements.
- All Plan Chests are fitted with heavy-duty ball bearing slides to ensure smooth and easy opening
- Anti-tilt mechanism
- All plan chests are finished with an epoxy powder coated finish
- Sizes available A1, A0 and A0ex, 5 drawer only
- Manufactured in the UK available in 16 colours and 3 sizes
- For bespoke plan chests please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org with details of what you require and we will quote you
- A1 1000 × 660 × 600 (WxDxH) External dimensions, 120kg
- A0 1350 × 905 × 600 (WxDxH) External dimensions, 150kg
- A0ex 1350 × 1000 × 600 (WxDxH) External dimensions, 165kg
- 10 drawer option available, contact us for details
- Plinth can be fitted, contact us for details
Please note these items are made to order. Lead time is 3-4 weeks and delivery is kerbside only. If you require delivery upstairs an additional charge of £100 is applicable. Please inform us if this is necessary
Where possible, all orders placed before 4pm will be shipped that day (subject to stock levels) on one of the following services:
Estimated delivery costs
Small items Royal Mail £3.45
Standard Delivery £4.99
Next Working Day£5.99
Next Day AM (before noon) £9.95
Orders over £75.00 in value Standard Delivery Free
Restrictions apply for certain postcode areas, please refer to our Delivery section for specific details.