Capsure & Formula Guide Bundle
Need it tomorrow?
Place your order by 4PM and select Next Working Day at checkout.
Pantone Capsure & Formula Guide set.
- Includes PANTONE®FORMULA GUIDE Coated & Uncoated set with PANTONE CAPSURE
- “Capsure” any colour and then match it to one of the 1,867 PANTONE MATCHING SYSTEM®Solid Colours
- Includes 112 New PANTONEColours
- The CAPSURE WITH FORMULA GUIDE Solid Coated & Solid Uncoated set is perfect for multimedia and graphic designers to collect colour inspiration from any surface, material or fabric – even small, patterned, multi-coloured textures and textiles – and match it quickly and accurately to preloaded PANTONE Colours, then bring it into your creative project and production workflow.
- PANTONE CAPSURE: This sophisticated imaging system preloaded with over 10,000 PantoneColours makes collecting and accurately matching colour inspiration simple, fun and fits in the palm of your hand. CAPSUREupdates automatically and toggles easily across multiple PANTONE Libraries as well as synchronises with popular design applications so that users can operate within their typical creation and development work flows.
- CAPSUREincludes features such as provided harmonious and relative colours, multiple color extraction, custom palette creation and surface/gloss compensation allow for optimal and versatile design creativity.
- FORMULA GUIDE Solid Coated & Solid Uncoated Set:This two-guide set features 1,867 Solid Colours printed on both coated and uncoated paper - a must-have tool for designers, printers and colour decision makers.
- Best used for specifying and approving Spot Colours in graphic projects especially logos, branded designs and packaging.
- Guide colours are each displayed along with coordinating numbers and ink formulations so that printers anywhere will understand clearly how to best mix colours when matching on press.
- Guide colours are predominantly arranged chromatically with a supplemental back index to allow for ease in locating colour families, ranges and numbers.
- Printed guide colours bleed off both page sides so colors can be best analysed for matching when guide pages are laid on top of printed works during evaluation. Guides are produced on text-weight paper in order to best simulate the most commonly used industry printing substrate. A lighting indicator tool can be found at the back of each guide, allowing the user to instantly understand if current lighting conditions are suitable for accurate color evaluation and matching.
- Purchase of this guide set includes a free download of PANTONE COLOUR MANAGER Software, a £32 value. PANTONE COLOR MANAGER Software allows upload of all the latest Pantone Color Libraries into your favourite design applications.
Where possible, all orders placed before 4pm will be shipped that day (subject to stock levels) on one of the following services:
Estimated delivery costs
Small items Royal Mail £3.45
Standard Delivery £4.99
Next Working Day£6.95
Next Day AM (before noon) £11.95
Orders over £75.00 in value Standard Delivery Free
Restrictions apply for certain postcode areas, please refer to our Delivery section for specific details.