Pantone Formula Guide
Need it tomorrow?
Place your order by 4PM and select Next Working Day at checkout.
Pantone Formula Guide Coated & Uncoated - The Most Popular Pantone Matching Guide.
- Two-guide set with 1,867 colours
- Match PANTONE MATCHING SYSTEM® (PMS) Solid Colours on press
- 112 New PANTONE Colours printed on both coated and uncoated paper
- The PANTONE FORMULA GUIDE Solid Coated & Solid Uncoated set is the must-have tool for designers, printers and colour decision makers for specifying and approving spot colours in graphic projects, especially logos, branded designs and packaging.
- Set features 1,867 Solid Colours printed on both coated and uncoated paper, for the most options possible to communicate and specify colour intent accurately and confidently.
- New colours have been added to the front of the guides, allowing designers to easily find 112 new means of inspiration, expression and opportunities for creativity.
- Colours are each displayed with coordinating numbers and ink formulations so that printers anywhere in the world will understand clearly how to best mix colours when matching on press.
- Colours are predominantly arranged chromatically to allow for ease in visually locating colour families and ranges. Printed colours bleed off both page sides so colors can be best analysed for matching when guide pages are laid on top of printed works during evaluation.
- An index can be found in the back of each guide for easy location of colours by number.
- The convenient fan guide format allows for optimal colour scanning and portability.
- Guides are produced on text-weight paper in order to best simulate the most commonly used industry printing substrate.
- A lighting indicator tool can be found at the back of each guide, allowing the user to instantly understand if current lighting conditions are suitable for accurate colour evaluation and matching.
Where possible, all orders placed before 4pm will be shipped that day (subject to stock levels) on one of the following services:
Estimated delivery costs
Small items Royal Mail £3.45
Standard Delivery £4.99
Next Working Day£6.95
Next Day AM (before noon) £11.95
Orders over £75.00 in value Standard Delivery Free
Restrictions apply for certain postcode areas, please refer to our Delivery section for specific details.