Pantone Color Bridge Guide, coated
Need it tomorrow?
Place your order by 4PM and select Next Working Day at checkout.
- Manage your on-press or digital colour reproduction expectations when printing on coated paper stock
- Cross-reference PANTONE MATCHING SYSTEM®(PMS) colours to sRGB, CMYK and Hex colour for Web/HTML
- Includes 112 New PANTONE®Colours
The PANTONE COLOR BRIDGE® Coated guide is a multi-purpose tool for printers, graphic and web designers. It is best used for determining how a Solid Colours will look when reproduced through four-colour printing process, as well as a HTML value reference for digital media display intent.
- This guide features 1,845 PANTONE MATCHING SYSTEM Colours shown side-by-side with their four-colour process printed equivalents on coated paper enabling printers and designers to quickly determine how closely Solid Colours can be matched in CMYK.
- Colours are each displayed along with coordinating numbers and CMYK, sRGBand HTML values so that graphic and web designers can easily translate Solid Colours to their ultimate printed or digital design intent.
- New colours have been added to the front of the guide, allowing designers to easily find 112 new means of inspiration, expression and opportunities for creativity.
- Colours are predominantly arranged chromatically to allow for ease in visually locating colour families and ranges.
- Printed colours bleed off both page sides so they can be best analysed for matching when guide pages are laid on top of printed works during evaluation.
- An index can be found in the back of the guide for easy location of colours by number.
- The convenient fan guide format allows for optimal colour scanning and portability.
- Guide is produced on text-weight paper in order to best simulate the most commonly used industry printing substrate.
- A lighting indicator tool can be found at the back of each guide, allowing the user to instantly understand if current lighting conditions are suitable for accurate colour evaluation and matching.
- Purchase of this guide set includes a free download of Pantone Color Manager Software worth £32. PANTONE COLOR MANAGER Software allows upload of all the latest Pantone Colour Libraries into your favourite design applications.
- This guide demonstrates the effects of printing on coated stock for each colour
- 1,845 solid colours and CMYK, HTML/Hex and sRGB values
- Screen tint percentages provided to serve as a starting points for adjusting the colour match, if desired
- Substrate: Ink on text-weight paper
- All colours are printed using a uniform ink film thickness, making them easy to match on press
- PANTONE Colours are internationally recognised for colour communication and are globally available
- System supported by worldwide network of Pantone Licensees
- Individual guide size: 1 5/8" x 9 1/4"
Where possible, all orders placed before 4pm will be shipped that day (subject to stock levels) on one of the following services:
Estimated delivery costs
Small items Royal Mail £3.45
Standard Delivery £4.99
Next Working Day£5.99
Next Day AM (before noon) £9.95
Orders over £75.00 in value Standard Delivery Free
Restrictions apply for certain postcode areas, please refer to our Delivery section for specific details.