Pantone Cotton Swatch Library
Need it tomorrow?
Place your order by 4PM and select Next Working Day at checkout.
- 2,310 market-driven PANTONE FASHION, HOME + INTERIORS colours
- Includes 210 New colours
- Chromatically arranged 2" x 2" (5 cm x 5 cm) fabric swatches
The Cotton Swatch Library is the ultimate tool for those designing for fashion, fashion-related markets, interiors and other soft goods. This seven-binder set includes all 2,310 PANTONE FASHION, HOME + INTERIORS colours, including 210 New colours, as individual 2” x 2” loose-backed swatches. The colours are arranged by colour family and organised in removable folders, making it fast and easy to focus in on the exact colours you need. Swatches slide out for easy removal to facilitate palette building, visualisation and organisation.
Binders 1-6 contain the existing 2,100 colours and Binder 7 contains the 210 New colours.
- 2,310 PANTONE FASHION, HOME + INTERIORS colours, including 210 New colours
- 2” x 2” loose-backed 100% cotton swatches
- Cotton swatches are arranged in folders by colour family with each swatch fitting into its own numbered pocket
- Binders 1-6 contain the existing 2,100 FASHION, HOME + INTERIORS colours
- Volume 7 houses the 210 New colours
- Non-optically brightened paper for accurate colour viewing
- Individual cotton swatches can be removed for easy palette development
- 32 swatches per folder allows for easy colour location and visualisation
- Folders can be removed to aid in organisation and transportation for colour reviews
- Replacement swatches are available from Pantone
- Includes PANTONE colour MANAGER Software download, enabling digital design with all PANTONE colour libraries
HOW TO USE
The PANTONE FASHION, HOME + INTERIORS Cotton Swatch Library is the premier tool for those designing fashion, textiles, soft goods and interiors. The existing 2,100 colours, as well as the 210 New colours, are chromatically arranged, making it easy to locate a specific colour family. colours are arranged in removable folders with 32 swatches per folder, facilitating easy colour selection at a glance. Simply slide the swatches out of their pockets for colour review and palette creation. Each swatch is unbacked, allowing you to make your colour evaluation based solely on the fabric colour.
Once you have selected the colours for your colour palette, you can use the colour names and numbers printed on each swatch to order full-size Cotton Swatch Card standards, which can be sent to multiple production sites around the globe to ensure the accuracy of your colour production. Cotton Swatch Library swatches easily slide back into their numbered pockets when you are done.
Where possible, all orders placed before 4pm will be shipped that day (subject to stock levels) on one of the following services:
Estimated delivery costs
Small items Royal Mail £3.45
Standard Delivery £4.99
Next Working Day£5.99
Next Day AM (before noon) £9.95
Orders over £75.00 in value Standard Delivery Free
Restrictions apply for certain postcode areas, please refer to our Delivery section for specific details.