Pantone Extended Gamut Coated Guide Set
Need it tomorrow?
Place your order by 4PM and select Next Working Day at checkout.
- 1,729 PANTONE MATCHING SYSTEM® colours simulated in seven-colour process
- Colours are printed using CMYK plus Orange, Green and Violet
- Perfect for packaging, labels, tags and anywhere a wider gamut of colour is required in process printing
Extend your colour Expectations!
At Pantone, helping colour professionals achieve the best colour output is one of our highest priorities. Brand logos and standards that often include multiple spot colours can present printing challenges, and in order to save time and money, a CMYK process could be one option. Designers and printers have used the PANTONE colour BRIDGE® Guide for many years as an excellent resource to help determine how closely a CMYK process colour could match to a specific PANTONE® Spot colour. Now, thanks to the advancements in process printing technology, the PANTONE PLUS SERIES EXTENDED GAMUT Coated Guide provides more colour matching assistance and choices for everyone like never before.
Pantone’s PLUS SERIES EXTENDED GAMUT Coated Guide is printed with an extremely high quality, seven-colour printing process using existing Cyan, Magenta, Yellow and Black (CMYK) inks plus commonly used Orange, Green and Violet (OGV) inks that ‘extend’ the colour gamut significantly. Compare these new seven-colour simulations to PANTONE Spot colours and see how much closer you can get!
This product includes a free download of Pantone Color Manager Software worth £32, when you register the guide. This powerful software allows you to import and preview PANTONE PLUS SERIES EXTENDED GAMUT Coated Guide colours in your favourite design applications.
- 1,729 seven-colour process simulations of PANTONE Solid colours on coated stock
- Closest seven-colour process match with sRGB* values
- Screen tint percentages displayed as viewed under D50 lighting (5000° K)
- colours bleed off page edges for ease and accuracy when comparison checking
- Portable fan guide format
- Most commonly used, 100 lb. text-weight paper stock
- PANTONE colour MANAGER Software for updating PANTONE colours in popular design applications
- colour locator index
- Each colour identified with a distinct PANTONE EXTENDED GAMUT Coated (XGC) Number and/or name
*the “s” in sRGB denotes Standard RGB.
Where possible, all orders placed before 4pm will be shipped that day (subject to stock levels) on one of the following services:
Estimated delivery costs
Small items Royal Mail £3.45
Standard Delivery £4.99
Next Working Day£5.99
Next Day AM (before noon) £9.95
Orders over £75.00 in value Standard Delivery Free
Restrictions apply for certain postcode areas, please refer to our Delivery section for specific details.