Portable Guide Studio Complete
Need it tomorrow?
Place your order by 4PM and select Next Working Day at checkout.
Pantone Portable Guide Studio Complete - Great savings on this set as it is now Half Price! Grab a bargain!
- Set of nine PANTONE PLUS SERIES Guides
- More than 10,000 PANTONE Colours included Stylish carrying case included
- The PANTONE PORTABLE GUIDE STUDIO bundle contains a thorough collection of solid, solid-to-process, process-only and special effects colours. It is an ideal and comprehensive set for designers, pre-press professionals and printers interested in creating with, specifying, matching and approving the most diverse and market-relevant set of standardised colours available.
- Bundle includes:-
- PANTONE FORMULA GUIDE Solid Coated
- PANTONE FORMULA GUIDE Solid Uncoated
- PANTONE COLOR BRIDGE® Coated
- PANTONE COLOR BRIDGE® Uncoated
- PANTONE CMYK Coated
- PANTONE CMYK Uncoated
- PANTONE METALLICS Coated
- PANTONE PREMIUM METALLICS Coated
- PANTONE PASTELS & NEONS Coated & Uncoated
- FORMULA GUIDE Solid Coated & UncoatedSet: This two-guide set features 1,867 Solid Colours printed on both coated and uncoated paper - a must-have tool for designers, printers and color decision makers. Best used for specifying and approving Spot Colours in graphic projects especially logos, branded designs and packaging.
- COLOR BRIDGE Coated & UncoatedSet: A multi-purpose tool for printers, graphic and web designers. Best used for determining how 1,845 Solid Colours will look when reproduced through four-colour printing process, as well as when displayed through digital media.
- CMYKGuides: Containing 2,868 CMYK colours on both coated and uncoated paper, this set allows designers the opportunity to visualise, communicate and control process colours for type, logos, borders, backgrounds and other graphic treatments.
- METALLICS Coated: 301 exquisite metallic colours that enable designers to add luminescence and a refined elegance to logos, packaging and branded projects.
- PREMIUM METALLICS Coated: 300 sizzling metallic colour swatches developed to meet industry demand for special-effect inks that can be durable, easily coated and printed without fear of any loss in luster, tarnishing or blemishing.
- PASTELS & NEONS Coated & Uncoated: 154 soothing pastel colors and 56 hot neons for designers to use in graphic and packaging designs when softness, pop and/or vibrancy are essential.
- All nine guides come packed in a stylish, durable and easily portable carrying case. Chromatically arranged colours bleed off both page sides so colours can be best analysed for matching when guide pages are laid on top of printed works during evaluation. Guides are produced on text-weight paper in order to best simulate the most commonly used industry printing substrate.
- A lighting indicator tool can be found at the back of each guide, allowing the user to instantly understand if current lighting conditions are suitable for accurate color evaluation and matching.
- Purchase of this guide set includes a free download of PANTONE COLOR MANAGER Software, a £32 value. PANTONE COLOUR MANAGER Software allows upload of all the latest Pantone Colour Libraries into your favourite design applications.
Where possible, all orders placed before 4pm will be shipped that day (subject to stock levels) on one of the following services:
Estimated delivery costs
Small items Royal Mail £3.45
Standard Delivery £4.99
Next Working Day£5.99
Next Day AM (before noon) £9.95
Orders over £75.00 in value Standard Delivery Free
Restrictions apply for certain postcode areas, please refer to our Delivery section for specific details.