Reference Library Complete
Need it tomorrow?
Place your order by 4PM and select Next Working Day at checkout.
The Pantone Reference Library Complete contains all the Pantone Guides. As Pantone's Education Distributor we can offer an Voucher code to save £££'s. Simply email email@example.com for details.
- Everything you need to select, design with, specify, and match over 10,000 PANTONE Colors
- The most comprehensive PANTONE PLUS SERIES color reference set available
- Includes 14 books and guides, plus storage and display stand With over 10,000 PANTONE MATCHING SYSTEM® Colors, the PANTONE REFERENCE LIBRARY is the most comprehensive collection of all solid, solid-to-process, process-only and special effects colors.
- It offers agencies, design departments, printers or schools ultimate flexibility and accessibility for inspiration, creation, specification, matching and approving color.
- Collection includes:
- PANTONE FORMULA GUIDE Solid Coated
- PANTONE FORMULA GUIDE Solid Uncoated
- PANTONE SOLID CHIPS Coated
- PANTONE SOLID CHIPS Uncoated
- PANTONE COLOR BRIDGE® Coated
- PANTONE COLOR BRIDGE® Uncoated
- PANTONE CMYK Coated
- PANTONE CMYK Uncoated
- PANTONE METALLICS Coated
- PANTONE METALLIC CHIPS Coated
- PANTONE PREMIUM METALLICS Coated
- PANTONE PREMIUM METALLICS CHIPS Coated
- PANTONE PASTELS & NEONS Coated & Uncoated
- PANTONE PASTELS & NEONS CHIPS Coated & Uncoated FORMULA GUIDE Solid Coated & Uncoated Set:
- This two-guide set features 1,867 Solid Colors printed on both coated and uncoated paper - a must-have tool for designers, printers and color decision makers. Best used for specifyingand approving Spot Colors in graphic projects especially logos, branded designs and packaging.
- COLOR BRIDGE Coated & UncoatedSet: A multi-purpose tool for printers, graphic and web designers.Best used for determining how 1,845 Solid Colors will look when reproduced through four-color printing process as well as when displayed through digital media.
- CMYKGuides: Containing 2,868 CMYK colors on both coated and uncoated paper, this set allows designers the opportunity to visualize, communicate and control process colors for type, logos, borders, backgrounds and other graphic treatments.
- METALLICS Coated:301 exquisite metallic colors that enable designers to add luminescence and a refined elegance to logos, packaging and branded projects.
- PREMIUM METALLICS Coated: 300 sizzling metallic color swatches developed to meet industry popularity of special-effect inks that can be durable, easily coated and printed without fear of any loss in luster, tarnishing or blemishing.
- PANTONE PASTELS & NEONS Coated & Uncoated: 154 soothing pastel colors and 56 hot neons for designers to use in graphic and packaging designs when softness, pop and/or vibrancy are essential.
- CHIPS BOOKS: Collection of all PANTONESolid, METALLICS, PREMIUM METALLICS and PASTELS & NEON COLOR CHIP BOOKS to match coordinating guides that allow designers optimal color communication flexibility and versatility, can be built into color stories, re-arranged, attached onto design files, presentation and mood boards and then conveniently transported or shipped globally to represent exact color intent. All fourteen guides and books come with a sturdy and contemporary desktop storage stand.
- A lighting indicator tool can be found at the back of each guide, allowing the user to instantly understand if current lighting conditions are suitable for accurate color evaluation and matching.
- Purchase of this guide set includes a free download ofPANTONE COLOR MANAGER Software, a $49 value. PANTONE COLOR MANAGER Software allows upload of all the latest Pantone Color Libraries into your favorite design applications.
Where possible, all orders placed before 4pm will be shipped that day (subject to stock levels) on one of the following services:
Estimated delivery costs
Small items Royal Mail £3.45
Standard Delivery £4.99
Next Working Day£5.99
Next Day AM (before noon) £9.95
Orders over £75.00 in value Standard Delivery Free
Restrictions apply for certain postcode areas, please refer to our Delivery section for specific details.