Solid Guide Set
Need it tomorrow?
Place your order by 4PM and select Next Working Day at checkout.
Complete set of 1,867 PANTONE MATCHING SYSTEM®Colours
- Guide and chip formats on both coated and uncoated papers
- Includes 112 New PANTONEColours
- The PANTONE SOLID GUIDE Set offers graphic designers, printers, brand owners and colour decision makers all 1,867 Solid Colours in both fan guide and chip formats, providing the perfect opportunity to most conveniently design, express, specify and approve colour specific colour intent.
- Set includes:
- PANTONE FORMULA GUIDE Solid Coated
- PANTONE FORMULA GUIDE Solid Uncoated
- PANTONE SOLID CHIPS Coated
- PANTONE SOLID CHIPS Uncoated
- PANTONE FORMULA GUIDE Set: This two-guide set is a must-have tool for designers, printers and color decision makers best, used for specifying and approving Spot Colours in graphic projects, especially logos, branded designs and packaging.
- PANTONE SOLID CHIPS BOOKS: This two-book set allows designers optimal colour communication flexibility and versatility. Chips can be easily removed, built into colour stories, re-arranged, attached onto design files, presentation and mood boards and then conveniently transported or shipped globally to represent exact colour intent. Set offers all 1,867 Solid Colours printed (guides) and then also perforated (chips books) into removable chips on both coated and uncoated paper.
- New colours have been added to the front of the guides and books, allowing designers to easily find 112 new means and opportunities for creativity.
- Printed colours bleed off multiple edges on both pages and chips so colours can be best analysed for matching when laid on top of printed works.
- Colours are predominantly arranged chromatically and follow the same page order as in both the guides and books to allow for ease in visually locating colour families and ranges.
- If searching for colours by number, users can find an easy-to-read index either immediately after the new 112 colors and before (chips books) or after (guides) the other 1,755 colours.
- Replacement chips book pages provide designers and printers an economical means of keeping books fresh and complete and can be easily ordered at.
- A lighting indicator tool can be found at the back of each guide, allowing the user to instantly understand if current lighting conditions are suitable for accurate color evaluation and matching.
- Purchase of this guide set includes a free download of PANTONE COLOR MANAGER Software, a £32 value. PANTONE COLOR MANAGER Software allows upload of all the latest Pantone Colour Libraries into your favourite design applications.
Where possible, all orders placed before 4pm will be shipped that day (subject to stock levels) on one of the following services:
Estimated delivery costs
Small items Royal Mail £3.45
Standard Delivery £4.99
Next Working Day£6.95
Next Day AM (before noon) £11.95
Orders over £75.00 in value Standard Delivery Free
Restrictions apply for certain postcode areas, please refer to our Delivery section for specific details.