Solid Guide Set
Need it tomorrow?
Place your order by 4PM and select Next Working Day at checkout.
This Pantone Solid Guide Set includes 5 of Pantones most popular Guides.
- Five-guide solid and special effects colour ensemble
- Set includes FORMULA GUIDE, METALLICS, PREMIUM METALLICS and PASTELS & NEONS Guides
- FORMULA GUIDES include 112 New Solid PANTONE Colours
- The PANTONE SOLID GUIDE Set features a comprehensive collection of all solid and special effects colours.
- It is a versatile and trend driven set for multimedia and graphic designers, pre-press professionals and printers for inspiration, creation, specification, matching and approving color.
- Set includes:
- PANTONE FORMULA GUIDE Coated PANTONE FORMULA GUIDE Uncoated PANTONE METALLICS Coated PANTONE PREMIUM METALLICS Coated PANTONE PASTELS & NEONS Coated & Uncoated FORMULA GUIDE:
- This two-guide set features 1,867 Solid Colours printed on both coated and uncoated paper - a must-have tool for designers, printers and colour decision makers. Best used for specifying and approving Spot Colours in graphic projects especially logos, branded designs and packaging.
- METALLICS Coated: 301 exquisite metallic colours that enable designers to add luminescence and a refined elegance to logos, packaging and branded projects.
- PREMIUM METALLICS Coated: 300 sizzling metallic colour swatches developed to meet industry popularity of special-effect inks that can be durable, easily coated and printed without fear of any loss in luster, tarnishing or blemishing.
- PASTELS & NEONS Coated & Uncoated: 154 soothing pastel colours and 56 hot neons for designers to use in graphic and packaging designs when softness, pop and/or vibrancy are essential.
- Colours are each displayed with coordinating numbers and ink formulations so that printers anywhere in the world will understand clearly how to best mix colors when matching on-press.
- Colours are predominantly arranged chromatically to allow for ease in visually locating colour families and ranges.
- Printed colours bleed off both page sides so colours can be best analysed for matching when guide pages are laid on top of printed works during evaluation.
- Guides are produced on text-weight paper in order to best simulate the most commonly used industry printing substrate.
- A lighting indicator tool can be found at the back of each guide, allowing the user to instantly understand if current lighting conditions are suitable for accurate colour evaluation and matching.
- Purchase of this guide set includes a free download of PANTONE COLOR MANAGER Software, a £32 value. PANTONE COLOR MANAGER Software allows upload of all the latest Pantone Colour Libraries into your favourite design applications.
Where possible, all orders placed before 4pm will be shipped that day (subject to stock levels) on one of the following services:
Estimated delivery costs
Small items Royal Mail £3.45
Standard Delivery £4.99
Next Working Day£5.99
Next Day AM (before noon) £9.95
Orders over £75.00 in value Standard Delivery Free
Restrictions apply for certain postcode areas, please refer to our Delivery section for specific details.