GG1511 Pantone Starter Guide
Need it tomorrow?
Place your order by 4PM and select Next Working Day at checkout.
Pantone Starter Guide is ideal for Students to start to understand the Pantone colour process.
- Start down your path of design discovery with a professional colour tool developed to help you explore your creativity and colour match accurately from inspiration through to realisation!
- The PANTONE PLUS SERIES STARTER GUIDE is a great way to begin using PANTONE Colours in your design work. It’s perfect for students or anyone starting out in design.
- The STARTER GUIDE contains selections from all PANTONE PLUS SERIES Colour libraries: PASTELS on Coated & Uncoated stock, NEONS Coated & Uncoated, PREMIUM METALLICS Coated; CLASSIC METALLICS Coated; and SOLID Colours Coated & Uncoated. In total the guide contains 543 PANTONE Colours. Pages are arranged chromatically, in colour families, to enhance inspiration and creativity. An index is located at the back, to assist in locating specific colours.
- The PANTONE STARTER GUIDE is a sampler of “mini” PANTONE PLUS SERIES Colour libraries, designed to introduce you to the creative flexibility and ease of using the PANTONE Colour System.
- Pantone is the only internationally recognised colour communication system. You can specify PANTONE Colours with confidence even if your manufacturing is half a world away.
- This product includes a free download of PANTONE COLOR MANAGER Software, a £32 value, upon product registration.
Where possible, all orders placed before 4pm will be shipped that day (subject to stock levels) on one of the following services:
Estimated delivery costs
Small items Royal Mail £3.45
Standard Delivery £4.99
Next Working Day£6.95
Next Day AM (before noon) £11.95
Orders over £75.00 in value Standard Delivery Free
Restrictions apply for certain postcode areas, please refer to our Delivery section for specific details.