Graphics Direct is proud to release our *British Manufactured* GraphicPro PlanStore chest!
We have a new design; we’re offering a new colour and all this at a very competitive price!
Combining stylish design with practical elements the GraphicPro PlanStore range offers you the ideal storage and archiving solution for detailed plans and drawings. It has recently undergone a series of design improvements and now comes in a stylish light grey finish as standard made in Britain with British steel!
“Our goal was to create a high-quality, stylish piece that not only enhances your workspace but also provides a practical solution for storing, finding, and protecting your valuable artwork, plans, and drawings. With meticulous attention to detail and a commitment to excellence, we crafted the PlanStore Plan Chest to be the perfect blend of functionality and aesthetics, making it an essential addition to any creative workspace.” Chris Booth - Managing Director
Why choose the GraphicPro PlanStore range?
Efficient storage: Our PlanStore chest was designed to store large format documents, such as blueprints, maps, and drawings. They provide an efficient storage solution that keeps the documents organised and easily accessible.
Key features =
- Numbered drawers so they can be removed and re-fit in the right order (instructions Supplied)
- Magnetic label holders supplied so you can apply them in a position to suit.
Protection: Our PlanStore chests are built to protect documents from dust, moisture, and other elements that could lead to damage or distortion. Our range is even fire-resistant!
- Key feature =
- Lockable with 2 keys supplied for each cabinet.
- Fire resistant
Space-saving: Our PlanStore chest was designed with a compact footprint, which allows it to fit in tight spaces. It can also be stacked on top of another PlanStore chest, saving valuable floor space.
- Weights & Dimensions =
- A0 5 drawer with plinth - 1350 x 900 x 650mm (WxDxH) external, weight 135kg
- A0 10 drawer with plinth - 1400 x 900 x 1230mm (WxDxH) external, weight 250kg
- A1 5 drawer with plinth - 1000 x 650 x 650mm (WxDxH) external, weight 110kg
- A1 10 drawer with plinth - 1000 x 650 x 1230mm (WxDxH) external, weight 195kg
- Internal Drawer dimensions - A0 1245 x 855 x 87mm and A1 900 x 610 x 87mm
Easy access: Our PlanStore chest drawers can be pulled out for easy access to stored documents. This makes it easy to find the document you are looking for without having to search through a stack or pile.
Key Feature =
- Anti-tilt mechanism
- Side handles added to help with lifting and installation.
Durability: Our PlanStore chest was designed to be durable and long-lasting for everyday use.
- Key Feature =
- Heavy-duty ball bearing slides to facilitate smooth easy opening.
- Made from 0.9mm mild BRITISH steel finished with tough 0.1mm powder coated paint finish in light grey (BS00A05 or RAL SB6682)
Professional look: With our new colour scheme our PlanStore chest provides a professional and organised look for offices, businesses or design studios.
Key Feature =
- Fitted with chrome D-Handles
*Important Delivery Information * Your PlanStore chest will be delivered on a pallet and is door to kerbside only. Delivery is 10 days, subject to manufacturing schedules. These units are heavy and will require manual handling into position.
#graphicpro #graphicsdirectgrouplimited #architects #officefurniture #madeinbritain #madewithbritishsteel #spacesavingfurniture #planchests #planningdocuments #officestorage #designerstorageforoffices #supportlocalbusinesses