Dahle Professional Guillotine with Dead Blade
Need it tomorrow?
Place your order by 4PM and select Next Working Day at checkout.
High-quality guillotines for commercial use.
- Sturdy metal table with non-slip rubber feet for firm standing
- Practical format lines on the table facilitate exact alignment of the item being cut
- Sturdy handle with generous hand protection guard for a safe grip while cutting
- Screw-mounted, ground upper blade for cutting precision
- Screw-mounted, ground lower blade for exact results
- High-quality, re-sharpenable blades made of Solingen steel for long-lasting cutting quality
- Sturdy, solid-steel blade holder for optimum guidance of the screw-mounted upper blade
- Metal guard plate for reassuring safety while cutting
- Material blade suitable for a wide range of different materials - different grind to paper blades. The full cutting height given cannot always be used with some materials deemed suitable for cutting: the full cutting height should definitely not be used when cutting paper. In this instance, we recommend using a guillotine with a paper blade
- Stay-down D-bar clamp holds item being cut perfectly in place
- Two scale bars with mm scale for an exact 90° cut
- Adjustable, screw-fastening backstop in metal for quickly finding the right format can be used on both scale bars
- Pull-out front stop, up to 210 mm for cutting strips of equal width
- A3 - Cutting length 550mm - Cutting capacity 3.5mm
- A2 - Cutting length 700mm - Cutting capacity 3.5mm
Where possible, all orders placed before 4pm will be shipped that day (subject to stock levels) on one of the following services:
Estimated delivery costs
Small items Royal Mail £3.75
Standard Delivery £5.95
Next Working Day£7.95
Next Day AM (before noon) £12.95
Saturday Delivery £17.95
Orders over £75.00 in value Standard Delivery Free
Restrictions apply for certain postcode areas, please refer to our Delivery section for specific details.