Pantone Capsure with Formula Guide
Need it tomorrow?
Place your order by 4PM and select Next Working Day at checkout.
GP1609B Pantone Capsure with Formula Guide incorporating 224 new trend colours for 2023!
Own the gamut of Graphics & Fashion and Home + Interiors colour libraries on one compact colour measurement device, plus all 2,390 Pantone® Spot colours in this dynamic bundle. Use the innovative CAPSURE™ colour matching tool to measure and match colour on the spot from any surface, material, or fabric to your choice of Pantone® Library. This versatile set makes it easy to accurately translate any colour inspiration the user finds into an achievable colour. The Pantone® Formula Guide provides a universal reference for brand guidelines and spot colour printing, ensuring consistency in projects like signage, packaging, logos and branding, marketing materials, and more. Elevate your workflow from inspiration through production with the CAPSURE™ with Formula Guide set.
- Set includes Pantone CAPSURE™ device and Pantone Formula Guide Coated & Uncoated two-guide set
- CAPSURE™ fits in the palm of your hand, and makes collecting and accurately matching colour inspiration simple and fun
- Handheld Formula Guide fan decks provide a portable reference
- Printed on commonly used paper stock weights: 100 lb coated (148 gsm) and 80 lb (118 gsm) uncoated
- Lighting Indicator page is included to determine when lighting conditions are suitable for colour evaluation
- 224 new, trend- and market-relevant graphics colours added for 2023
- Pantone Formula Guide includes 2,390 total spot colours and provides the largest colour gamut in the Pantone Graphics system
- Each colour is displayed with its corresponding number and ink formulation
- CAPSURE™ comes pre-loaded with over 10,000 Pantone Colours
- Formula Guide produced with an enhanced printing process for improved colour accuracy
- New base inks used now allow for coating in the print production process, a key requirement for packaging
- New base inks are more eco-friendly
- Index in the back of the guides provides the numeric location for each colour
- Tolerance aim < 2.0 ∆E00 to Pantone master standard reference data
- CAPSURE™ updates automatically and synchronises with popular design applications so that users can design within their typical workflows
- Use CAPSURE™ to collect and accurately match colour inspiration, and to establish colour harmonies and custom palettes
- Pantone Formula Guide’s ink formulations help printers accurately achieve Pantone Spot colours on printed materials
- Formula Guide is used around the globe for communicating consistent colour throughout workflow and supply chain
- Bring Colour to Life, Digitally – Learn how Pantone Connect for Adobe® Creative Cloud® allows you to take your physical Pantone Colours into your digital workflow through Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign®, Photoshop® and Illustrator®)
Where possible, all orders placed before 4pm will be shipped that day (subject to stock levels) on one of the following services:
Estimated delivery costs
Small items Royal Mail £3.75
Standard Delivery £5.95
Next Working Day£7.95
Next Day AM (before noon) £12.95
Saturday Delivery £17.95
Orders over £75.00 in value Standard Delivery Free
Restrictions apply for certain postcode areas, please refer to our Delivery section for specific details.