Pantone Coated Combo Guide
Need it tomorrow?
Place your order by 4PM and select Next Working Day at checkout.
GP6205B Coated Combo
The Coated Combo pairs our Formula Guide to Pantone Spot colours with our Color Bridge Guide to CMYK equivalents in one cost-saving bundle. Graphic and digital designers can use both tools for design inspiration, colour comparison, and printing accuracy on coated stock when either spot or process printing is required.
- Formula Guide illustrates all 2,161 Pantone Spot colours with their ink formulations
- Color Bridge Guide shows Pantone Spot colours next to their closest, industry-standard CMYK match and gives CMYK, HTML, and RGB values
- Use for specifying, comparing, and controlling colour in print and digital graphics
- Two essential tools at one value price
- SKU GP6205B
- Two handheld fan decks printed on the most commonly used coated paper stock weight (100 lb)
- Color Bridge Guide is printed to ISO Certification for consistent colour reproduction
- Lighting Indicator page demonstrates when lighting conditions are suitable for colour evaluation
- 224 new, trend- and market-relevant graphics colours added for 2023
- Includes 2,161 total spot colours - the largest colour gamut in the Pantone Graphics system
- Each colour displayed with its corresponding number and ink formulation or CMYK, HTML, and RGB values
- Colours arranged in chromatic format, with new colour pages marked at top corners and integrated throughout the Formula Guide
- Index in the back of the guides provides numeric location for each colour
- Tolerance aim <2dE to our master standard data
- Provides Pantone Spot colours in the easiest format for building palettes and mood boards, and for colour specification, sharing, and evaluation
- An easy, affordable, and fast way to keep all Solid Chips or specialty colour books up to date
- Bring Colour to Life, Digitally
Learn how Pantone® Connect for Adobe Creative Cloud allows you to take your physical Pantone colours into your digital workflow through Adobe® Creative Cloud (InDesign®, Photoshop® and Illustrator®)
Where possible, all orders placed before 4pm will be shipped that day (subject to stock levels) on one of the following services:
Estimated delivery costs
Small items Royal Mail £3.75
Standard Delivery £5.95
Next Working Day£7.95
Next Day AM (before noon) £12.95
Saturday Delivery £17.95
Orders over £75.00 in value Standard Delivery Free
Restrictions apply for certain postcode areas, please refer to our Delivery section for specific details.