Pantone Color Bridge Guide uncoated
Need it tomorrow?
Place your order by 4PM and select Next Working Day at checkout.
Pantone Color Bridge Guide, uncoated, the perfect guide to translate Pantone colours into CMYK, HTML and RGB. Now with 294 new trend colours
The Color Bridge Guide illustrates how Pantone Spot colours can reproduce in CMYK on uncoated stock, for confident colour management across platforms
Graphic and print designers can visualise Pantone Spot colours side by side with their closest, industry-standard CMYK equivalent when process printing is required
The HTML and RGB value equivalents are also given for digital design applications
- Compare 2,139 Pantone Spot colours with their closest, industry-standard CMYK colour matches
- Specify and manage colour across print graphics, digital design, web, animation, and video
- Provides CMYK, HTML, and RGB values for Pantone Matching System® (PMS) Spot colours
- Compact fan deck for easy viewing and portability
- SKU: GG6104A
- Handheld fan deck
- Printed on the most commonly used paper stock weights (100 lb coated and 80 lb uncoated)
- Lighting Indicator page demonstrates when lighting conditions are suitable for colour evaluation
- Use for digital design, animation, and packaging when CMYK process printing is required
- Color Bridge is the only Pantone Tool that offers CMYK, HTML, and RGB values for Pantone Spot colours
- Use throughout design workflow, from colour inspiration to press check
- Bring Colour to Life, Digitally
Learn how Pantone® Extension for Adobe Creative Cloud allows you to take your physical Pantone colours into your digital workflow through Adobe® Creative Cloud (InDesign®, Photoshop®, and Illustrator®).
Where possible, all orders placed before 4pm will be shipped that day (subject to stock levels) on one of the following services:
Estimated delivery costs
Small items Royal Mail £3.45
Standard Delivery £4.99
Next Working Day£6.95
Next Day AM (before noon) £11.95
Orders over £75.00 in value Standard Delivery Free
Restrictions apply for certain postcode areas, please refer to our Delivery section for specific details.