Pantone Color Match Card
Need it tomorrow?
Place your order by 4PM and select Next Working Day at checkout.
Pantone Color Match Card
Measure colored materials and match to Pantone colors with your phone
The Pantone Color Match Card works with your phone’s camera to measure and match coloured objects, materials, and surfaces to a Pantone Colour. With the size and portability of a credit card, this unique solution makes matching an inspirational colour to Pantone as easy as taking a photo – at accuracy levels approaching more expensive colour-reading devices. Use the Color Match Card with the Pantone Connect mobile app to capture a colour, search for a best match, and save your chosen Pantone Colour to a palette for designing later in the Pantone Connect Extension for Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Laminated paper-board card material is lightweight and durable
- Comes with a protective sleeve
- Dimensions 85mm x 55mm x 1mm (similar in size to a credit card)
- Measurement Spot 12mm square
- Weight: 6 grams
- Requires download of Pantone Connect mobile app (Android and iOS) for use https://www.graphicsdirect.co.uk/pages/pantone-colour-match-card-compatible-phones
- Card backside has a QR code to read color measurements into Pantone Color Systems
- Requires well lit spaces with minimal overhead glare for best results
- Matches measured color to all current Pantone Color Systems (PMS, FHI, CMYK, Skintone)
- Not recommended for use with Pantone TPM Metallic Shimmers, PMS Metallics, Nylon Brights, and Pantone Plastics due to reflective and brightened nature of these systems
- Colors measured via dual illumination (flash & ambient)
- For finding best Pantone Color matches to physical colored materials, objects, and surfaces
- Cards can be easily distributed to teams working outside the office, or designers requiring frequent color matching while on the go
- Colors integrate into Pantone Connect mobile, web, and Adobe® Extension for palette creation and designing in Adobe® Creative Cloud® tools
Where possible, all orders placed before 4pm will be shipped that day (subject to stock levels) on one of the following services:
Estimated delivery costs
Small items Royal Mail £3.75
Standard Delivery £5.95
Next Working Day£7.95
Next Day AM (before noon) £12.95
Saturday Delivery £17.95
Orders over £75.00 in value Standard Delivery Free
Restrictions apply for certain postcode areas, please refer to our Delivery section for specific details.