Pantone Fashion Home & Interiors Paper Traveller
Need it tomorrow?
Place your order by 4PM and select Next Working Day at checkout.
FHIP610a Fashion Home & Interiors Paper Traveller
Featuring an exclusive chip of Color of the Year 2022, PANTONE 17-3938 Very Peri.
The Pantone Fashion, Home + Interiors Paper Traveler is a portable tool convenient for the office or travel. Featuring 2,625 Pantone Colors arranged by color family, the Pantone Fashion, Home + Interiors Paper Traveler has a compact, accordion-style format that lets you see the entire palette of Pantone TPG (Textile Paper – Green format) Colors at a glance. Just like the FHI Color Guide, each color is produced as a nitrocellulose lacquer applied to paper, similar to a paint sample. Colors are supported by digital data for fast turnaround and on-time production. Use this color tool for product surfaces featuring paint or pigment – such as leather, ceramic, or metal.
- Contains all 2,625 Pantone Fashion, Home + Interiors System Colors as a lacquer coating on paper for hard home goods (Textile Paper - Green, or TPG format). The TPG suffix indicates a lead- and chromium-free formulation of our TPX lacquer coatings, for a safer, environmentally friendly product.
- Pantone’s TPG Colors correspond to our Textile Cotton System (TCX) so you can coordinate colors across mediums for textiles, paints, and coated surfaces like leather or metal.
- Colors are supported by digital data for fast turnaround and on-time production.
- Single-volume paper color reference in a portable, folio-style format
- Each page features 70–0.7” x 0.6” TPG Chips, affixed to non-optically brightened paper
- Each chip can be isolated individually with the included mask tool for more accurate color evaluation
- Accordion-style pages allow you to view 2,625 FHI Colors at once
- Displays 2,625 Pantone FHI Colors, including the latest 315 new colors
- Colors arranged in chromatic format, with an index providing numeric location for each color
- All FHI TPG Colors for hard surfaces match back to our FHI Textile Cotton System Colors for textiles and soft goods
- The TPG (Textile Paper – Green) suffix indicates a lead- and chromium-free formulation of our lacquer coatings for a safer, more environmentally friendly product
- Use for color inspiration, specification, and spot-checking on the go
- Use for hard home, fashion accessories, ceramics, paint, cosmetics, and leather
- Bring Color to Life, Digitally: Learn how Pantone Connect for Adobe Creative Cloud allows you to take your physical Pantone Colors into your digital workflow through Adobe Creative Cloud
Where possible, all orders placed before 4pm will be shipped that day (subject to stock levels) on one of the following services:
Estimated delivery costs
Small items Royal Mail £3.75
Standard Delivery £5.95
Next Working Day£7.95
Next Day AM (before noon) £12.95
Saturday Delivery £17.95
Orders over £75.00 in value Standard Delivery Free
Restrictions apply for certain postcode areas, please refer to our Delivery section for specific details.