Pantone Formula Guide coated uncoated GP1601b
Need it tomorrow?
Place your order by 4PM and select Next Working Day at checkout.
Graphics Direct are a trusted authorised Pantone Distributor and can give help and advice on all Pantone products. Simply call us on 01423 359730.
GP1601b Formula Guide - This is the latest up to date Formula Guide incorporating 224 new PMS colours and by far the most popular Pantone reference manual.
Share, compare, communicate, and match colours with the new edition of the Pantone Formula Guide. This versatile, end-to-end colour matching tool displays all 2,390 market-driven spot colours in the Pantone Graphics System on coated and uncoated paper stocks. Now updated with 224 brand new Pantone Matching System (PMS) colours, the latest Pantone Formula Guide also features five new eco-friendly Pantone base mixing inks compatible with coating in print production processes. Compact, handheld fan decks provide easy, on-the-go physical references for the actual appearance of Pantone Colours in digital design applications, and include essential formulations for mixing spot colour inks to properly match Pantone Formula Guide colours.
Integration with Pantone® Connect for Adobe Creative Cloud allows you to access over 15,000 Pantone Colours in every Pantone library. Take all of your physical Pantone Colours into the digital workflows of your favorite apps, such as InDesign®, Photoshop®, and Illustrator®, and ensure colour consistency, accuracy, and from-anywhere-access. Securely save and store the colours you want in the cloud for better, streamlined sharing and collaboration
- Helps ensure consistent colour reproduction in branding, logos, marketing, packaging and other graphic design applications on a range of different materials
- Portable, handheld fan decks provide easy on-the-go reference
- Versatile end-to-end tool for everything from design inspiration to press check
- Printed on most commonly used paper stock weights: 100 lb (168 gsm) coated and 80 lb uncoated (118 gsm)
- Lighting indicator page demonstrates when lighting conditions are suitable for proper colour evaluation
- Considered the ultimate tool for inspiring, matching and communicating colour to those in graphic design, digital design, product design and printing
- 224 new, on-trend, market-relevant graphics colours added plus 5 new Basic Colours
- Includes 2,390 total Colours with the largest gamut in the Pantone Graphics System
- Enhanced printing process provides improved colour accuracy
- Pantone Colours displayed with their corresponding numbers and ink formulations
- Index in back of guide provides numeric location for each colour
- Tolerance aim < 2.0 ∆E00 to Pantone master standard reference data
Where possible, all orders placed before 4pm will be shipped that day (subject to stock levels) on one of the following services:
Estimated delivery costs
Small items Royal Mail £3.75
Standard Delivery £5.95
Next Working Day£7.95
Next Day AM (before noon) £12.95
Saturday Delivery £17.95
Orders over £75.00 in value Standard Delivery Free
Restrictions apply for certain postcode areas, please refer to our Delivery section for specific details.