Pantone Metallic Chip Book coated
Need it tomorrow?
Place your order by 4PM and select Next Working Day at checkout.
Pantone Metallic Chip Book (coated) - New 2023 edition!
The Pantone Graphics System presents a complete collection of 655 Metallic colours for print and packaging. Pantone Metallics provide economic colour options that are easy to use, specify, and amplify for luxurious and dynamic results. Coating options are included within the chip book for a quick reference to just a few of the many ways that metallic effects can be enhanced for your projects’ needs. Pantone Colours are high quality, reliable, and available off-the-shelf anywhere you go. Use for packaging, logos, branding, signage, and marketing materials.
- Single-volume, three-ring binder style desktop set
- Includes a Paper Chip Saver for easy loose chip organization and storage
- Includes both Packaging and Graphics metallic spot colours as perforated, removable paper chips
- Each page provides seven Pantone Colours with six individual 3 cm x 2 cm chips each
- Printed on commonly used paper stock: 100lb (148 gsm) coated Colours
- Complete collection of impactful and refined metallic colours for creating noteworthy designs
- 354 high-luster, durable packaging metallic and 301 traditional metallic spot colours
- Removable chips have three-sided colour bleed for comparing and evaluating colour combinations
- Colour examples shown with gloss aqueous and specialty coatings
- Each colour displayed with coordinating numbers
- Colours arranged chromatically, with indexes at the center and back of book indicating numeric location
- Ideal for packaging, logos & branding, signage, marketing materials
- Packaging Metallics are easy to coat and print without loss in luster, tarnishing, leafing or blemishing
- Broadens and complements the traditional spot colour palette (as found in Formula Guide)
- Use for palette development, colour communication, specification, and production
Where possible, all orders placed before 4pm will be shipped that day (subject to stock levels) on one of the following services:
Estimated delivery costs
Small items Royal Mail £3.75
Standard Delivery £5.95
Next Working Day£7.95
Next Day AM (before noon) £12.95
Saturday Delivery £17.95
Orders over £75.00 in value Standard Delivery Free
Restrictions apply for certain postcode areas, please refer to our Delivery section for specific details.