Pantone Nylon Bright Swatch Set
Need it tomorrow?
Place your order by 4PM and select Next Working Day at checkout.
- New collection of nylon swatches featuring the 21 most important shocking fluorescent shades provides designers developing products in nylon materials with an internationally recognised standard for accurate colour selection, specification and reproduction
- Set of 21 1 ¼” x 4” loose format nylon swatch standards are conveniently packaged on a single ring for easy removability and generously sized to provide greater visualisation.
- Hot nylon shades are ideal on their own or can be mixed together to create more intense colour schemes.
- Each nylon brights swatch ring set includes a BHT-free amber UV pouch to protect the colours while not in use.
- Includes COLOR MANAGER software download (a saving of £32) enabling digital design with all PANTONE Colour libraries
Of these 21 super bright colours, 14 contain flavine or rhodamine acid dyestuff; this qualifies them as “true” fluorescents in that they absorb invisible ultraviolet light and emit it as visible light, increasing the colour’s perceived brightness. However, colours containing fluorescent dyes are, by nature, less resistant to the degrading effects of light and water. There are treatments that can be added to increase colour fastness and durability. To learn more about managing fluorescent colours, visit www.pantone.com/nylonbrights/colorfastness
Visit MatchPantoneColors.com for starting dyestuff formulations and in-plant local technical support.
Every PANTONE nylon brights dye lot is evaluated against a master digital standard and must pass both digital and visual evaluation. All colours are dyed in Nylon 6.6, a much improved fiber for light fastness and wash fastness over Nylon 6.
- Removable nylon colour swatches of all 21 colours presented on a single ring
- Colours are arranged by colour family
- All 1 1/4" x 4" loose format fabric swatches are numerically referenced and named in English
- Colour swatches come off rings easily so you can compare and combine them to develop your own colour story
- Packaged with a BHT-free amber pouch
- Includes COLOR MANAGER software download (a saving of £43) for digital design
Where possible, all orders placed before 4pm will be shipped that day (subject to stock levels) on one of the following services:
Estimated delivery costs
Small items Royal Mail £3.45
Standard Delivery £4.99
Next Working Day£5.99
Next Day AM (before noon) £9.95
Orders over £75.00 in value Standard Delivery Free
Restrictions apply for certain postcode areas, please refer to our Delivery section for specific details.