Pantone Reference Library
Need it tomorrow?
Place your order by 4PM and select Next Working Day at checkout.
GPC305B Pantone Reference Library incorporating 224 new trend colours for 2023!
The Color Bridge Guide illustrates how Pantone Spot Colours can reproduce in CMYK, for better colour management across platforms. With Color Bridge Guide, graphic and print designers can visualize Pantone Spot Colours side by side with their closest, industry-standard CMYK equivalent, for when process printing on coated paper is required. HTML and RGB values are also provided for digital design applications.
- Includes: Formula Guide (Coated & Uncoated), Color Bridge Guide (Coated & Uncoated), CMYK (Coated & Uncoated), Metallics Guide, Pastels & Neons Guide, Solid Chips Book (Coated & Uncoated), Pastels & Neons Chips Book, Metallic Chips Book, and Reference Library display stand
- Comes with Paper Chip Savers for easy organisation and storage of loose chips
- Printed on the most commonly used paper stock weights (100 lb coated and 80 lb uncoated)
- Guides include Lighting Indicator page to demonstrate when lighting conditions are suitable for colour evaluation
- Chip books include all current Pantone Spot colours as perforated, removable paper chips with three-sided colour bleed, most ideal when evaluating colour
- Each chip book page provides up to seven Pantone Colours with six individual 1.2 x 0.8 chips per colour
- Case made from sturdy, laminated wood with scratch-resistant pads
- Handcrafted in the U.S. from materials with low environmental impact
- Includes screwdriver and hardware for easy assembly
- One handheld fan deck printed on coated stock
- Printed to ISO Certification for consistent colour reproduction
- Printed on the most commonly used paper stock weight (100 lb coated)
- Lighting Indicator page demonstrates when lighting conditions are suitable for colour evaluation
- 224 new, trend- and market-relevant graphics colours added for 2023
- Complete collection of all 2,161 traditional spot colours, 2,139 spot-to-process colours, 2,868 four-colour process colours, and 865 specialty metallic, pastel, and neon spot colours
- Each colour displayed with its corresponding number and ink formulation or values
- Colours arranged in chromatic format, with new colour pages marked at top corners and integrated throughout guides and books
- Index in the back of the guides and front of books provides numeric location for each colour
- Tolerance aim <2dE to our master standard data
- Use for designing logos and branding, marketing materials, packaging, and other print applications, as well as digital design, video, and animation
- Chip format is ideal for building palettes and mood boards, and for colour specification, sharing and evaluation
- Communicate consistent colour throughout workflow and supply chain
- Provides CMYK, HTML, and RGB values for Pantone Spot colours for confident colour management across formats and printing processes
- Display, protect, and store your collection of Pantone Guides and chip books
- An elegant workplace solution for team and departmental access to shared colour tools
- Bring Colour to Life, Digitally
Learn how Pantone® Connect for Adobe Creative Cloud allows you to take your physical Pantone colours into your digital workflow through Adobe® Creative Cloud (InDesign®, Photoshop® and Illustrator®).
Where possible, all orders placed before 4pm will be shipped that day (subject to stock levels) on one of the following services:
Estimated delivery costs
Small items Royal Mail £3.75
Standard Delivery £5.95
Next Working Day£7.95
Next Day AM (before noon) £12.95
Saturday Delivery £17.95
Orders over £75.00 in value Standard Delivery Free
Restrictions apply for certain postcode areas, please refer to our Delivery section for specific details.