Pantone Reference Library
Need it tomorrow?
Place your order by 4PM and select Next Working Day at checkout.
Pantone Reference Library, offer the most comprehensive colour resource for print and graphics available, incorporating 294 new trend colours
The Reference Library brings together Pantone’s Graphics guides and chip books in one convenient, desktop display. This comprehensive collection supports designers at every step of the process, from colour exploration and comparison to specification and quality control. Useful for inspiration and palette building, as well as designing logos and branding, marketing materials, digital and web graphics, and animation.
- Includes eight portable fan guides and four chips books with perforated colour chips
- Features the latest 5,894 spot, spot-to-process, process, and specialty spot colours
- Keep all the essential Pantone Graphics tools at your fingertips
- Compact, desktop display keeps tools tidy and accessible
- SKU: GPC305A
- Includes: Formula Guide (Coated & Uncoated), Color Bridge Guide (Coated & Uncoated), CMYK (Coated & Uncoated), Metallics Guide, Pastels & Neons Guide, Solid Chips Book (Coated & Uncoated), Pastels & Neons Chips Book, Metallic Chips Book, and Reference Library display stand
- Comes with Paper Chip Savers for easy organisation and storage of loose chips
- Printed on the most commonly used paper stock weights (100 lb coated and 80 lb uncoated)
- Guides include Lighting Indicator page to demonstrate when lighting conditions are suitable for colour evaluation
- Chip books include all current Pantone Spot colours as perforated, removable paper chips with three-sided colour bleed, most ideal when evaluating colour
- Each chip book page provides up to seven Pantone Colours with six individual 1.2 x 0.8 chips per colour
- Case made from sturdy, laminated wood with scratch-resistant pads
- Handcrafted in the U.S. from materials with low environmental impact
- Includes screwdriver and hardware for easy assembly
Where possible, all orders placed before 4pm will be shipped that day (subject to stock levels) on one of the following services:
Estimated delivery costs
Small items Royal Mail £3.45
Standard Delivery £4.99
Next Working Day£6.95
Next Day AM (before noon) £11.95
Orders over £75.00 in value Standard Delivery Free
Restrictions apply for certain postcode areas, please refer to our Delivery section for specific details.