Pantone Skin-Tone Guide
Need it tomorrow?
Place your order by 4PM and select Next Working Day at checkout.
Pantone Skin Tone Guide - STG202
Updated fan guide now offering 136 skin tone colours, 26 new tones
The Pantone SkinTone Guide was created by scientifically measuring thousands of actual skin tones across the full spectrum of human skin types. Specially formulated to be the closest physical representations of skin colours, the library is a comprehensive visual reference of human skin tones for use in any market where skin colours are relevant.
- Large-size swatch with central hole for easy colour evaluation and matching
- Each Pantone SkinTone number is comprised of a four-digit alpha numeric number. The first two positions reflect the hue or undertone of the skin. The second two positions represent the tone or lightness and darkness of the skin.
- Digital values available in Pantone Connect
- Includes colour index
- 138 colours numbered from 1Y01 SP to 4R15 SP
- Each colour identified by a unique Pantone Number representing both tone and undertone
- Colours developed to present best colour match under D65 (Daylight 6500K) lighting
Where possible, all orders placed before 4pm will be shipped that day (subject to stock levels) on one of the following services:
Estimated delivery costs
Small items Royal Mail £3.75
Standard Delivery £5.95
Next Working Day£7.95
Next Day AM (before noon) £12.95
Saturday Delivery £17.95
Orders over £75.00 in value Standard Delivery Free
Restrictions apply for certain postcode areas, please refer to our Delivery section for specific details.