TechFlo A2/A3 Replacement Intake Filters box 6
Need it tomorrow?
Place your order by 4PM and select Next Working Day at checkout.
Intake filters are specifically designed for use with aerosol adhesives or other materials/products with similar particulate size. It is essential that you regularly change both intake and charcoal filters to insure your spray booth is working efficiently and offering maximum user protection
We recommend if you use the spray booth daily then the intake filters are changed each month and the charcoal every six. For higher usage adjust accordingly. A simple method for keeping up-to-date with filter changes is to keep a record book of when the filters were last changed, noting the date and who changed them.
- The top layer of the filter is a loose weave, providing a high capacity collection area
- The second foam layer absorbs finer particles that manage to penetrate the first layer
- The final layer of the intake filter is a semi-permeable polyester film that collects micro particles
Intake filter specification
- IFA3 – Intake filters for the following machines GraphicAir A300S, A300S-D Fume Master, A200H, A200H-D, T660H-C, T660H-D
Intake filter sizes
- A3 – 500 x 375mm, box of 6
Where possible, all orders placed before 4pm will be shipped that day (subject to stock levels) on one of the following services:
Estimated delivery costs
Small items Royal Mail £3.45
Standard Delivery £4.99
Next Working Day£6.95
Next Day AM (before noon) £11.95
Orders over £75.00 in value Standard Delivery Free
Restrictions apply for certain postcode areas, please refer to our Delivery section for specific details.