TechFlo Recirculatory Extraction Cabinet
Need it tomorrow?
Place your order by 4PM and select Next Working Day at checkout.
The Bench Vent T930H-C and it’s A2 equivilant the T660H-C are large dual-speed hood mounted filtration cabinets with high-efficiency carbon filters to capture, contain and filter for a cleaner, healthier working environment.
Why choose these Bench Vent recirculatory units?
These units are ideally suited for commercial users such as dental or medical laboratories, pharmaceutical labs, technology departments where external venting is impractical or not possible but where contaminant capture and filtration is vital. Applications include the use of spray adhesives, coatings and paints, powders, resins, sealants, soldering, organic solvents and cleaners
- T930H-C – 960 × 800 × 620mm (w x h x d)
- T660H-C – 680 × 660 × 450mm (w x h x d).
- Contains a powerful centrifugal fan (2 x fans in the A1 machine) which draws overspray through a series of filters and pumps clean air back into the studio
- Designed for immediate operator protection whereby gases, fumes, vapours and particulate contaminants are filtered and clean air is exhausted at the rear of the cabinet
- Conform to CoSHH regulations
- This machine uses both Intake Filters and Charcoal Filters
- Intake Filters – T930H-C takes IFA2 intake filters and the T660H-C takes IFA3 intake filters
- Charcoal Filters – T930H-C takes AC100 charcoal filter and the T660H-C takes AC200 charcoal filter
If you do require any further information please do not hesitate to contact us on 01423 359 730
*Please note these items are not available for next day or next day am delivery as they are manufactured to order. Delivery is approx 4 to 5 weeks due to a shortage raw materials
Where possible, all orders placed before 4pm will be shipped that day (subject to stock levels) on one of the following services:
Estimated delivery costs
Small items Royal Mail £3.75
Standard Delivery £5.95
Next Working Day£7.95
Next Day AM (before noon) £12.95
Saturday Delivery £17.95
Orders over £75.00 in value Standard Delivery Free
Restrictions apply for certain postcode areas, please refer to our Delivery section for specific details.