Winsor & Newton Watercolour Marker Basic 6
Need it tomorrow?
Place your order by 4PM and select Next Working Day at checkout.
Winsor & Newton Promarker Watercolour Basic Set 6
Re-branded as part of the hugely successful ProMarker range these twin-tipped markers make the perfect tool for "on the go"painting with highly pigmented watercolours
- Two inbuilt nibs, fine and brush. The fine bullet is perfect for detailing while the flexible brush allows a variety of different strokes
- High quality, water-based pigmented ink gives you the versatility to return to your work by simply applying water back onto the surface. The high-quality pigments insure your colours will not fade
- The portable nature of having watercolouring capabilities in a marker pen makes Winsor & Newton Promarker watercolour pens the perfect tool for sketching, painting and illustrating on the go
- Highly soluble with water allows for the creation of layering techniques building up colour as you go
- Basic 6 set consists of - alizarin crimson hue, cadmium yellow hue, ivory black, prussion blue, sap green and yellow ochre
Where possible, all orders placed before 4pm will be shipped that day (subject to stock levels) on one of the following services:
Estimated delivery costs
Small items Royal Mail £3.75
Standard Delivery £5.95
Next Working Day£7.95
Next Day AM (before noon) £12.95
Saturday Delivery £17.95
Orders over £75.00 in value Standard Delivery Free
Restrictions apply for certain postcode areas, please refer to our Delivery section for specific details.