TechFlo Spray & Filtration Cabinet
Need it tomorrow?
Place your order by 4PM and select Next Working Day at checkout.
A general-purpose workstation, for light aerosol spray, aerosol lacquers, fixatives and airbrush use upto A1 size making it suitable for use within art, graphics, design technology departments, crafts and modelling. They are not recommended for continual usage i.e. production applications in confined and badly ventilated areas
- These machines contain a powerful axial fan which draws overspray through a series of filters and extracts clean air back into the studio
- Ideal for applying aerosol adhesives, lacquer fixatives and airbrush sprays
- Also accommodates prototypes, models, ceramics, PCB’s etc that are placed on the hood base to be sprayed, glued, soldered or sanded
- Designed mainly for studio, classroom and workshop usage offering immediate operator protection from airborne particulate matter
- A100H – 960 × 800 × 620mm (w x h x d)
- A200H – 680 × 660 × 450mm (w x h x d)
Please note these items are not available for next day or next day am delivery as they are manufactured to order. Delivery is approx 4 weeks
Where possible, all orders placed before 4pm will be shipped that day (subject to stock levels) on one of the following services:
Estimated delivery costs
Small items Royal Mail £3.75
Standard Delivery £5.95
Next Working Day£7.95
Next Day AM (before noon) £12.95
Saturday Delivery £17.95
Orders over £75.00 in value Standard Delivery Free
Restrictions apply for certain postcode areas, please refer to our Delivery section for specific details.