TechFlo Ducted Air Extraction / Filtration Cabinet
Need it tomorrow?
Place your order by 4PM and select Next Working Day at checkout.
General purpose workstation designed to capture, filter and expel aerosol adhesives, aerosol lacquers, fixatives and airbrush sprays making these units ideal for use within school classrooms, commercial environments and home use
- Built with powerful centrifugal fan via a three stage graduated fibre particulate filter complete with a high particulate holding capacity, ensuring long filter life.
- These cabinets are designed to give immediate operator protection whereby particulates greater than 5 microns are filtered and finer particulates together with gases, vapours and fumes within the hood are exhausted to the atmosphere via the flexi-duct, which can be fixed to a standard domestic vent or simply placed through an open window
- Workstation will accommodate 3D models, prototypes, ceramic parts which simply stand on the hood base to be sprayed, soldered, glued, sanded or cleaned
- Complying to CoSHH regulations the A200H-D is suitable when using spray adhesives, fixatives, lacquers and airbrush sprays making them ideal for use in classroom and commercial environments
- A200H-D – 680 × 660 × 450mm, 37kgs (w x h x d)
- A100H-D – 960 × 800 × 620mm, 45kgs
*Please note these items are not available for next day or next day am delivery as they are manufactured to order. Delivery is approx 4 to 5 weeks due to a shortage raw materials
Where possible, all orders placed before 4pm will be shipped that day (subject to stock levels) on one of the following services:
Estimated delivery costs
Small items Royal Mail £3.75
Standard Delivery £5.95
Next Working Day£7.95
Next Day AM (before noon) £12.95
Saturday Delivery £17.95
Orders over £75.00 in value Standard Delivery Free
Restrictions apply for certain postcode areas, please refer to our Delivery section for specific details.